This faux sisal rug looks like real sisal but has the benefits of being hard wearing and easy to clean as they are made from polypropylene. They can be used as doormats, hallway runners and stunning rugs as they are suitable for these high traffic areas. Watermarks, stains and the usual wear that sisal rugs suffer from will not be a problem with these rugs. Suitable for domestic and commercial settings indoor and outdoors.
The colour of this rug is extremely versatile in that is goes with both grey and beige colour schemes. Choose your trim to match accordingly.
Navy and Green trim options available on request as are bespoke sizes. Please send a message if you would like a bespoke size or other trim options. Please note as they are custom made they are non refundable.
Please also note that there is a lead time of 8-12 weeks on these rugs
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Natural look and feel
- Practical, hard wearing and safe
- Water resistant and enhanced UV protection
- Contract rating (class 33 and 32)
- Fully washable (Bleach cleanable at 10% dilution)
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Rug material: Polypropylene
- Binding: Polypropylene
- Thickness: Main rug area 5mm, binded edge approximately 10mm
- Wear rating: Class 23/32 (500cm) Class 23/33 (400cm).
- Vacuum regularly
- Wipe up spills quickly to prevent stains; wipe the stain with a clean white cloth or
kitchen roll, then treat the stain with a damp cloth and rub until no more dirt shows on the cloth
- Do not use wash up liquid or detergent soap cleaners as they may leave a residue which can increase the risk of soiling
- For persistent stains; can use bleach diluted 1/10