LANA RUG : PLATINUM
Lana is an eco-friendly tip-sheared rug created using plastic waste recovered from the world’s oceans and marine industries. Woven in a loop pile Wilton structure, Lana’s richly textured surface is a random mélange of cut & loop yarns, created by minimal differences in height of the individual tuft points, the higher of which are cut during the tip shearing process. Very soft to the touch, Lana’s revolutionary lustrous recycled nylon fibres reflect light like a fine silk or cellulose fibre such as viscose, giving the carpet surface a delicate shimmering aspect so favoured in modern contemporary interiors. The combination of the woven structure and highly engineered nylon fibres offer superior durability and performance making Luna suited for light commercial applications such as hotel rooms or executive offices.
Please note that there is a 2-3 week lead time for all rug orders as they are custom made and there is no refund or exchange available on these as they are made bespoke to order.
Suitability: Heavy domestic use | Moderate commercial use
- Woven on a Wilton loom with a tip-shear loop texture.
- The main component is ECONYL®, recycled nylon made from fishing nets collected from the ocean.
- Light commercial use with usage classes 23, 31 (EN 1307).
- Fire certification CFls1 (EN 13501-1).
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating (TOG 0.77).
- Anti-static behavior (ISO 6356).
- Sustainability: Complies with LEED (EQC 4.3) and BREEAM building standards.
CompositionRecycled Nylon ECONYL®
Total weight approx.± 2,800 g/m²