Wool Rug with Tencel
These rugs offer the best of both worlds combining a natural fibre, wool, with a sustainable synthetic Tencel.
Displaying a luxurious sheen and silky surface, TENCEL is also naturally soft to the touch. In addition TENCEL™ fibres are naturally bacteria and dust mite resistant offering better hygiene and are produced in an environmentally friendly manner.
All of our rugs come with stain protector included to ensure the easy care and cleaning of your rug. The protector contains no harsh solvents, plastics or CFC’s and forms an invisible barrier to dirt and oil based stains.
Please note that there is a 2-3 week lead time for all rug orders as they are custom made and there is no refund or exchange available on these as they are made bespoke to order.
Normal Care Instructions:
Initially for wool carpets we recommend a vacuum cleaner with brushes to remove any surface fluffing. After a few weeks switch off the brushes or use a suction only vacuum.
When a spill occurs on your rug:
- Pick up any solids using a spoon or blunt knife
- Blot up liquid gently with plain, white, absorbent paper such as kitchen towel
- Keep blotting gently, change paper regularly until it comes back dry
- Never rub or scrub which can ‘burst’ the pile surface causing permanent damage
- Do not add water
- Avoid home cleaning chemicals which may set the stain, damage the pile, or leave a sticky residue prone to re-soiling
- If the stain remains the safest choice is to call in a professional carpet cleaner.
Pile Height: 2.5mm
Materials: 30/70 Wool/Tencel with polypropylene backing
Weight: 2450 grams per meter squared
Wear Profile: 23 Heavy Domestic Use and 32 General Commercial Use